Uphold bitcoin Wallet, on the other hand, seems to be gaining quite a popularity recently among traders. Uphold bitcoin wallet website was launched in 2015 and is providing its services in more than 100 countries across multiple currencies. It is a FinCEN registered MSB (Money Service Business) in USA and CSSF for Europe. In the past few years since its launch, millions of people have used this cloud-based platform for carrying out their transactions. Uphold is fully verifiable and real-time transparent bitcoin wallet. If you want, you can verify its operations:
- Transaction Volumes
Following are some of the uphold bitcoin wallet services online:
- It offers free accounts service to the members where with the help of bank accounts they can deposit their money. The wallet also enables conversion and exchange of over 31 currencies.
- Uphold bitcoin wallet offers transparency features to the public and its members, like Reserve chains, and Reserve ledgers. Reserve chain is a public record of all the transactions done by the user on the Uphold network. Reserve ledger is a public record of the changes made by Uphold Wallet on its assets.You can register on the Uphold bitcoin wallet app for free, or on a website also. By becoming the member, you can enjoy privileges like savings. One can transact, convert or withdraw their money from the accounts anywhere and anytime.
- Android 4.1 and later versions
- Web Browsers
- iOS 9.0 and later versions
How to Setup Uphold Wallet Login?
Following are the steps that you need to follow to setup uphold bitcoin wallet login account:
- Go to the Uphold wallet website: uphold.com
- Now Click on “Signup” button for initiating uphold bitcoin wallet sign up.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- You can choose between enrolling as “an individual” or “a business.”
- Select your “country of residence.”
- Now click on next button.
- Fill your First and Last Name
- Choose your Username
- Select the State or Province
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click on Next Button
- Go to that email and verify the account.
- Now, fill your mobile number for two-step verification.
- Your verification code will be sent to the Authy Mobile App, which you need to install before accessing the code.
- Open the App and enter your phone number with country code.
- You will receive a verification code to activate your Auty App account.
- Now after registering, check the Uphold token. Enter the token number for Uphold bitcoin Wallet two-factor authentication.
- Your Uphold bitcoin Wallet account will get activated.
Uphold Wallet Login
- Enter your “Uphold bitcoin Wallet Username” or registered Email address.
- Enter the password.
- Click “Sign In” button.
Uphold Wallet Verified Membership
Account creation is just the first step. You can also upgrade your account to Uphold bitcoin Wallet verified member account. As a verified member, you can transact more than $1,000 in your new updated account. To apply for uphold bitcoin wallet verified membership, follow the given steps:
- Click on “Become a verified member” option for initiating uphold bitcoin wallet upgrade
- Now submit your address and photo ID as proof
- These are necessary to verify your identity. After verification, you can use the extra features provided by verified account
Uphold Wallet Currencies
The Uphold bitcoin Wallet supports the following Cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dash (DASH)
You can also store the following Fiat Currencies in your Uphold Account:
- British pounds (GBP)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Euros (EUR)
- Australian dollars (AUD)
- US dollars (USD)
- Singapore dollars (SGD)
- New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Chinese yuan (CNY)
- Polish zloty (PLN)
- Swiss franc (CHF)
- Indian rupee (INR)
- Mexican pesos (MXN)
- Brazilian real (BRL)
- Canadian dollars (CAD)
- Hong Kong dollars (HKD)
- Philippine peso (PHP)
- Danish krone (DKK)
- Kenyan shillings (KES)
- Israeli shekel (ILS)
- Argentine peso (ARS)
- Swedish krona (SEK)
- Norwegian krone (NOK)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Uphold wallet also provide support to following precious metals:
- Silver (XAG)
- Palladium (XPL)
- Platinum (XPT)
- Gold (XAU)
How to add currency to Uphold Wallet?
- Cryptocurrency transfer
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card Deposit
But, the choices can vary depending upon where you live. For adding Bitcoin to your Uphold wallet, you have to:
- Select the Uphold Money Card that you wish to use, and click “Add Funds” button.
- Now, choose the “Fund With Cryptocurrency” option.
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
- Now copy your Uphold bitcoin wallet address or scan the QR code.
- You can use these details for initiating the fund’s transfer from your external wallet.
How to Make Payments With Uphold Wallet?
- Firstly, select the Uphold money card that you would like to use, and click “Use Funds” button.
- Now, choose the “Send to cryptocurrency address” option.
- Enter wallet address to which you want to send the funds.
- Enter the amount and the currency.
- Click “Confirm.”
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Fees
The exchange fees for Uphold Bitcoin Wallet is somewhat expensive as compared to other wallets. But it’s worth investing. You will find plenty of other websites that offer a lower price, but they don’t provide any additional wallet services.
But with Uphold Wallet, in addition to exchange fiat to crypto, you can even store them for future use. The Uphold bitcoin wallet fees for exchanging Bitcoin currently is at 1.05% against Fiat currencies. For other cryptocurrencies, it’s 1.04% per exchange. The exchange fees for EUR, GBP, and USD are at 0.65% per transaction.
Uphold Wallet Deposits & Withdrawals
Do you know that you can send fund from one Uphold member to another? It is an excellent feature since many users transfer fiat or crypto between accounts without any limitations and fees. The Uphold wallet deposit fees are zero, but for third-party payment options such as China UnionPay Card, you will have to pay a deposit fee of 1.8%.
The charges for Uphold bitcoin wallet withdraw funds different as you will be charged for both fiat and crypto transactions. The withdrawal charges for cryptocurrencies are $2.99 per transaction, and for wire transfer, it cost $3.99. If you want to know more about funding and withdrawing go to Uphold Wallet online.
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Download
You can make your account by visiting their website at uphold.com. There’s another way to access the wallet by downloading Uphold bitcoin wallet mobile app for your iOS or Android device. The app is available on Google Play Store, and Apple Store also.
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Support Services
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Support Services are very reliable and dependable also. If you want to access their support tab, then follow the given steps:
- Go to this link: https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Now submit the following details:
- Your registered Email Address
- What’s your query about?“Subject” of your query or complaint
- Write the description of your problem
- You can also attach the file regarding the issue you face if you have any.
- Now, click on “Submit” button.
The Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Support System is based on the ticket process. So you will have to wait until Uphold bitcoin wallet support team answers your complaint. You can even ask your queries at their Twitter page @AskUphold.
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet Conclusion
Uphold Bitcoin Wallet deals with exchange services that people use all around the world. The services are much better than other wallets, but their service fees are high. The website design is very innovative and easily understandable. You can even use it on your Android and iOS devices. The two-factor authentication provides extra security to your wallet.
Following is the Uphold bitcoin wallet pros and cons list, that can clarify your doubts:
- It supports multiple cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and fiat currencies.
- You can quickly and easily send the funds to other Uphold User.
- The wallet is easy to setup and use.
- Well protected with 2-FA verification
- Not all funding methods are available in every region. They vary from country to country.
- The conversion fees are high as compared to other wallets.