CoinMixer.se is an online platform that provides bitcoin mixing services. If you are looking for the best bitcoin mixing service, you should look no further as CoinMixer.se is the place for you. So why do you need CoinMixer? It is evident that the way bitcoin currently works causes them to be chained together in a permanent public record and that is not good especially if you like your privacy. Therefore, causing the transactions to be traceable along the Blockchain, that is from one bitcoin wallet address to another. Bitcoin mixer breaks off the links between your old address and a new address. This is done by sending coins from you to another people and coins from them to you.
In addition, the bitcoin mixing service randomizes transaction amounts and adds time delays to the transactions. Therefore, it is safe to say that there is no link between the original and the final address of the coins. As a result, your privacy is protected and also .your online payments cannot be traced. CoinMixer.se adds a level of anonymity and makes all transactions and transfers of bitcoin anonymous. Users are not required at any one point to divulge their personal information. Additionally, the site does not collect or store any information regarding visitor activity.
CoinMixer.se offers a transparent policy, which allows you to verify if your bitcoins are properly anonymized. This process can be accomplished by checking output address in a block explorer. For example Blockr.io, which is the most popular method to buy and sell bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. In addition, you will also have access to a very intuitive interface. The interesting bit is that the whole bitcoin anonymization process takes only a few minutes. CoinMixer.se prides itself on providing the most secure and easy to use online platform. Additional security is possible via letter of guarantee.
What makes this online platform trustworthy is the attributed to the following; it has a proven mixing algorithm, no user account required, and an encrypted connection. Other features also include real-time transaction processing, no logs collection, and finall, there is an automatic recovery system in place in case of a mixing failure.
How to Access CoinMixer.se
To be able to use CoinMixer.se, you first of all need to have is a bitcoin debit card or wallet with any amount of BTC on it. If you don’t simply go out and buy them or exchange them by using any reputable exchange or Bitcoin bank. When buying bitcoins it is impossible to buy one that is fully anonymous. This is due to the fact that most bitcoin exchanges have a “Know Your Customer (KYC) policy”. This policy requires you to provide your personal details such as passport, ID or driver’s license. Moreover, there is a lengthy verification process so it will take some time. One way or another you must provide your details before purchasing any bitcoins. It is therefore recommendable to use services with minimum information. A good example will be LocalBitcoin.com, which allows you to buy bitcoins in the quickest way without verification in many countries. As much as possible try to avoid using Tor browser, since bitcoin sellers avoid selling to those who are connected through Tor. This is unlike the behavior of one who is using bitcoins online, usually through a darknet market. Transparency is key to successful bitcoin tumbling.
The second step for a successful bitcoin mixing exchange is having a suitable anonymous Bitcoin wallet. The BTC wallet is important because it is where your mixed bitcoins will be stored plus it will have no record, thus all protections for any anonymous payments from it thereafter. The best and most secure anonymous bitcoin wallet is when using a full bitcoin client. An example will be Bitcoin Core. However, it requires over 80 GB of hard drive space and might be a little difficult for new bitcoin user. But do not worry as there is the common alternative wallet, Electrum wallet. The Electrum wallet is also very secure and does not require big space. You simply have to download Electrum wallet from its original/official site and install it on your PC.
The third and the final step of CoinMixer.se is the actual mixing of bitcoins. The process involves sending bitcoins anonymously from LocalBitcoins.com to the anonymous wallet via CoinMixer.se. Note that there is no registration process. To start off, simply click on “Participate” at the top right corner of the screen and follow these simple steps:
- Step one: Enter the BTC addresses for where the cleaned bitcoins will be sent. This step involves creating at least two outputs with different delay and also adding the value in BTC.
- Step two: This next step requires you to fill in the CAPTCHA Code and click “Continue”.
- Step Three: You will be required to choose the transfer method from Address and Amount, Link for desktop Client or QR Code.
- Step Four: Once you have chosen the transfer method, the other step is transferring the bitcoins, which requires three confirmations in the Blockchain. As a result, your nicely mixed bitcoins will be sent to your withdrawal address automatically.
- Step Five: This step includes Saving a Letter of Guarantee. You will be required to save the digitally signed letter of guarantee into a file. This is quite important since it serves as proof of participation and it will come in handy in case of a withdrawal problem. Once complete click on “Done”. Please note this is for your protection in case of a mistake or a problem with your withdrawal. It has nothing to do with violating your privacy and personal information nor is it likely your information will be compromised.
Once done, the next action will take you to your participation overview, which features participation ID, Input address, time expiration, random fee, and also confirmations. Additionally, you can choose to delete the record, and this will be deleted forever with no cloud back up.
One main point to make note is that CoinMixer.se charges a random service fee of 1-3%. Do not be surprised if you are hit with 3% therefore. Be happy if it is 1%. THere will also be a required address fee of 0.0007 BTC per output address. This fee will be used to cover transaction fee which is charged by the miners.
In conclusion, CoinMixer.se is available on two platforms:
- The first one is best accessed via its clearnet domain, Coinmixer.se. This is for those on the go with mobile access and just cannot access the second.
- The second one is the Tor hidden service: http://coinmixibh45abn7.onion/en/bitcoin-mixing-service/rid/35432108/. Usually one is doing this when they are already accessing the deep web and need to tumble their coins for personal or professional reasons. If at any one point you are stuck or you have a query you can contact the support team via email ([email protected]) or Bitmessage.